This is the year…Now is the Time…Let’s do it Together!
Annual Budget Drive 2017-2018 is underway. If you have not done so, you may complete your pledge form here.
This is the year…
What a new minister will look for when considering NSUC:
- Fair compensation and benefits as defined by the UUA for all staff
- Fair Share support of the UUA
- A balanced annual church budget and strong, stable financial stewardship
Now is the time…
Our goals to be financially sound:
- Pledge revenue of $450,000 (a 15% increase over current pledge levels)
- We must raise $450,000 to meet our staff, building, and program needs with a balanced budget
- This is our moment to set the church on the right path for years to come
Let’s do it together…
What you need to do:
- Make a Fair Share pledge (equal to 3% of your gross adjusted annual income
- If you choose not to make a Fair Share pledge, raise your current pledge by at least 15% – do your share to meet our goal
- Pledge as soon as possible, but no later than March 19 so the budget for 2017-2018 can be prepared and finalized
The fiscal year of the church is July 1 – June 30. This pledge form is for July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018. If you need a prior year pledge form, please email the office and request one.
If you wish to make a payment toward your pledge, that information can be found by clicking here.
Thank you for your support of North Shore Unitarian Church!